Criteria, Eligibility and Guidelines
To enrich every individual’s quality of life through education and employment, thus helping people become self-sufficient and productive in order to participate in family and community building.
- Scholarship is open to dependents (children, step/half children, sibling, step/half sibling)of EMS-Group employees, except those occupying managerial and executive positions.
- Eligible employees can only apply for ONE scholar per family (either child or sibling). In case of two children/siblings, priority will be given to the student candidate with higher grade level.
- The Employee Applicant Eligibility shall be determined based in an order of priority below.
|1. Regular Employees with child/sibling
Grade 10, 11 & 12
Higher Studies Program
|2. Project-Based employees with child/sibling
||Grade 10, 11 & 12
- Project-based employees with at least ONE (1) month employment tenure are qualified to apply for the scholarship
- Participation for the Higher Studies Program can only be availed by “EMS Group regular employees”.
Student Applicant Eligibility:
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- The scholarship recipient must be presently enrolled in any DepEd public school / Affiliated Institutions for K-12, or Public or State University / TESDA / Partner School for HSP.
- Must have a passing Grade Point Average.
- Not a recipient of other private or public scholarship program or any financial aid.
- No previous police record.
III. Rules and Regulations
- Employee Data Form, Student Application Form, and all essays must be filled-out and completed personally and individually, by the employee and the student applicant.Incomplete documentation and information may result to non-processing of application.
- Misinformation and / or withholding of information are subject to immediate disqualification.
- Termination of employment at the selection process nullifies application.
- When an employee’s employment is terminated (from just or authorized causes) while scholar recipient is still in school, scholarship subsidy shall continue until completion of school year.
- When an employee’s employment is terminated due to “self-initiated resignation” or ‘with cause’, scholarship shall also be terminated.
- When an employee’s employment is terminated due to “health concerns”, the Executive Committee, depending on its discretion, may continue to grant the scholarship, provided a duly certified medical certificate and letter request to continue funding is submitted and presented.
- In cases wherein, an employee that has qualified for the scholarship grant, but is separated from the company due to normal resignation or health concerns, entitlement to the Scholarship, may be transferred and continued, provided that the employee has an employee sibling working with the company and have been employed for at least ONE (1) month.